Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Korean Sunrise

I AM IN ASIA!  Seriously, I started to geek out as soon as I stepped out of the gate into Incheon International Airport in Korea.  The only thing that was missing was a gong crash to  underscore my glorious arrival.

The flight from LAX (where Lemonade seems to be a pretty big deal) to here was not NEARLY as bad as I thought it would be, but I am so glad to be on solid ground again (for a little bit, since we've got another 2 hour flight before we finally arrive in SHANGHAI.  We got through yet ANOTHER security checkpoint and to our terminal just as the sun started to rise, which was (and is, at this point that I'm writing this post) a very welcome sight, considering that we haven't seen the sun in 18 hours or so.

I'm going to explore this airport now.  Hopefully I won't cause an international incident.  I'M IN ASIA!!!

Travel lessons I have learned so far (I will

*button suspenders are NOT the best choice in trouser support when going through the airport.  Clasp suspenders, however, are the best.  I will have to pick up a pair while I am in China.
*DO NOT TAKE PICTURES OF SECURITY CHECKPOINTS.  Luckily, this was not a lesson I had to learn first-hand.
*Machu  Pichu (I am spelling that wrong, I know) is a VERY popular tourist destination for Canadians.

No comments:

Post a Comment